Moonfish are a special kind of fish transparent to the normal eye. Once Vyse meets Doc and Maria, he gets a special lens made of moonstone that allows him to see Moonfish. Vyse agrees to catch Moonfish in order to feed Maria's pet Hamachou, Piccolo. They only appear in Skies of Arcadia: Legends.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Moonfish can be found in areas such as towns and caves, but usually stay away from human contact.
The areas in which Moonfish are found are always going to be available even in endgame.
- Underground Dock
- Lookout Island
- Next to Polly's
- Above the Item shop
- Northern Pier
- Above the well
- 2nd Area of the interior (mid level walkway)
- Pyrynn Magma Walkway
- Top of the Tavern
- The lookout ridge
- The central shaft, on the platform that has the De Loco Drill (lowest level).
Rixis[edit | edit source]
- Roof of the right most structure at the platform that will take you back.
- Leftmost small dock.
- Chamber after the 1st rotating stairs, above the chest with a Moonberry in it.
- Top of the Lighthouse.
- Above the marooned ship at the back of town
- The left hand side of the Mikado's palace.
- The room with the 1st switch, near the balcony. Once the chamber is filled jump down and then enter the next room to climb a rope.
- Above the giant spear housing in the temple courtyard.
- Dock: lower area near the keel of the Delphinus.
- Island overlook
- Southwest part of the city, dock underneath the continent.
- SE° corner of the entry area.
- The end of the Chameleon's dock.